Friday, June 12, 2009

28 May 2009 ~ 29 May 2009

my last paper was done in the morning
9am to 11am

it was Principle of Marketing
a 50 MCQ paper

tikam only la..
hehe~
but did study, so I can do some questions..
counted the possible correct before submit, I can pass, I guess.

was early left the exam hall 30 mins
leave earlier, went and buy a roaster duck~
family favorite dish!!

after lunch..
cincai take some cloths, leaving the house, drive to KL, with Mr. Lim p(^0^)q
it was a tiring day, therefore, I be the Miss, Harn be the driver whole journey~
halfway, we stop by at the overline bridge restaurant which located around 15 to 20 km from Ayer Keroh Toll..
guess wat? purchased my favorite rootbeer float and onion rings!!!
they are tasty and yummy!!

finally, we reached KL~
reached his hostel, PV10, Setapak
I love this condo very much~
the environment is good~
I always exciting when I heading to here~

Anyway, rest for a while, we was off for our dinner~
a Thai Restaurant at Genting Klang
Pandan ChickenWatermelon BlendedTomyam Campur

Tasty buy spicy ==
anyway, i love the fruit blended very much..
it's pure enough~
hehe!!

after that, we went to Alpha Angle.
we bought 30% discounted sushi in JJ, chocolate indulgence in Secret Recipe, 2 donuts in Big Apple~

Brought home, planned to have a supper~
mana tau, sleep til morning ==

then, they was my breakfast lo~
hehe!!

after these so called breakfast~
we rest a while, clean the room..
went for our lunch!!
my favorite in KL~
i cant find it in Melaka ><" forget the name, but located at Genting Klang also~

Lost the direction when we back to Melaka..
it's kinda scary~
but luckily
in KL
if u lost direction, the easiest way to be safe is,
keep your petrol full tank, and find the highway based on the signboards~
There are alot of signboards in KL~
we were lost to Mid Valley unexpected ==
On the way, i noticed, Mid Valley at my left hand side ==
the corner is the way to MV parking ==
but we didnt go..
we still find the way back home.. (-__-) ( ( ( ( 人 ) ==3

Anyway, safety reach Melaka of course~

but i have the experience~
next time, drive to KL, i wont scare about lost edi~
i dare to explore where is the shopping mall next time!!

KL, I am Coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment