Wednesday, March 25, 2009

23 March 2009 = vingt-trois Mars deux mille neuf

monday
kim me kat gin used this monday to prepare tuesday's BBQ~

1stly
tesco
off from 3.30pm like that
reach
both of us like uncle n aunties, shopping in the market

after that
we went mahkota and dataran
for?
sudden window shopping XD
have a drink at Pearl 1st~

our drinks.. kat, kim, me-honey green tea.. gin-mango yogurt @@he is never stop from texting

and then
daiso, FOS, carrefour
we really made it window shopping

haha

around 9pm
we decided to bring those frozen item to store at home
gosh~
i brought my frens to my dirty ugly room!!

9.30pm
fetched lingzhi
she is officially joint our "trip" tat day xD

10.00pm like tat
we reach kota laksamana limbongan to have our dinner~
hwachye and thiam aik came and met us~
5 ppl became 7 ppl~
finally i've been LIMBONGAN~

my very first limbongan burger~ damn suprise me!!

gosh~ all my money spent on food!!
i dunno why kim took u.. xP

finishe our dinner~
10pm++ oni!!
the night is still young~ XD
wanna find a beach to sit
final destination - portuguese settlement
but, we wont only go and sit and talk~
therefore..
we went the nearest 7-11 to buy


yup
we bought tis~
we bought 6 bottles for 7 ppl~
aik is open for everyone~
hwachye and megin + kat, they like victory so muchy~the guyshwachye + kimkat is pretty enuf in tis pickim + gin
lovely kim + me
somes are missing~the complete us!!
the end of the night~

girls behind was cam-whoring when gin and me down for buying beers~
they are KATRYN, PEICHING aka KIM, LINGZHI
so enjoy huh u all xD

2 comments:

  1. yea!!!
    must enjoy de ma...
    this all suddenly 1...
    make me no ready..then take picture..
    so ugly of me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls get ready~
    we will always have sudden plan..
    from now on~ XD

    ReplyDelete