Tuesday, March 31, 2009

friendship

i'm just wanna have a friend

a friend that willing to share me his story
a friend that willing to listen my story
a friend that willing to lead me
a friend that willing to hold me
a friend that willing to support me

you are new to me
but you have leave me immediately too

frienship?
what we promised what we talked that night is rubbish~

but
i'm still loving and caring u always
my bro ^^

ps: huhu! im damn good in creating this kind of meaningful words!! say me geng!! lai!! ngek ngek~~

2 comments:

  1. pannai la..
    Really dun think too much for those thing..
    Cheers!
    Yearn for the next gathering

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx bro..
    say me pannai..
    hehe~

    next time?
    dun dare think of next time~
    scare meaningless~

    ReplyDelete