Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dun

dun try to lie me
dun try to talk something good about u to me
dun try to make me return
dun try to tie me
dun try to own me
dun try to have me
dun try to get my sympathetic to u

it's already changed
since the moment u have changed your target and your life

dun tell me u appreciate me
pls, i cant feel it at all
dun tell me u miss the moment we spent together
pls, i dun think so at all
dun tell me im the one u appreciate the most
pls, i couldnt get it at all

it has been changed since few years ago
and it wont be back again ever in the future

who is the cause?
i dunno..
mayb u
mayb me
mayb someone
mayb uncle god

so
let it be

im always good to u
but pls dun try to do bad on me

i hate the feeling of putting my hot face on ur cool ASS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment